Check out Flambé’s latest Misadventures in Tangled Up
Welcome to my site, a curious nature. Here you’ll discover, along with me, the infinite wonders of our natural world. With the eyes of a botanist and biologist, I’ll share my passion for our natural resources through my art, nature journaling, and prose.
Having lived all over the western USA, and coastal North Carolina, my current home base is central New Mexico, where I’m exploring the desert southwest.
Enjoy your visit!
From the Gallery
a curious nature blog posts
- Chapter 220513: Flambé’s latest Misadventure …. The Aviary (aka: To the Zoo She Did Flew)
- Spring Has Arrived! Part 5: Blanket Flower
- Spring Has Arrived! Part 4: A New Mexican Sycamore
- Backyard Birds: A Tail of Three Towhees
- Chapter 220503: Flambé’s latest Misadventure …. A Serpent Totem, Free Floating Jellies, and FishFace on Parade ….. Up Bublz!