Check out Flambé’s latest Misadventures in Tangled Up
Welcome to my site, a curious nature. Here you’ll discover, along with me, the infinite wonders of our natural world. With the eyes of a botanist and biologist, I’ll share my passion for our natural resources through my art, nature journaling, and prose.
Having lived all over the western USA, and coastal North Carolina, my current home base is central New Mexico, where I’m exploring the desert southwest.
Enjoy your visit!
From the Gallery
a curious nature blog posts
- Chapter 230205: Flambé’s latest Misadventure ………………. February’s Full “Snow” Moon
- A Festive Anniversary Week in the Sonoran Desert. Part 5: Saguaro National Park – East, Rincon Mountains Unit; All saguaro, all the time!
- A Festive Anniversary Week in the Sonoran Desert. Part 4: King of Cowboys, Casa Grande Ruins, the Hohokam, and One Very Weird Fungus
- Intermission: Winter Wind Rattlers
- A Festive Anniversary Week in the Sonoran Desert. Part 3: The Map of Adventure